Purpose Driven Learning
Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.
Join our monthly seminars. You may find a mentor in the group that is a perfect fit to help you work on your portfolio or, you can request to be assigned financial coach to help you with accomplishing your goals.
By joining our seminars, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you. Everyone in the seminar has unique skill, experience and connections. By interacting with others through the seminars, it’s almost certain that someone in our group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group. Being in our seminar group you gain knowledge and Master Mind that leads to financial security. You can’t help but think bigger when you talk with our high profile guest on our monthly seminar. You will be talking to some amazing people doing amazing things, like our previous guest Sharon L. Lechter is an American accountant, author, businesswoman, investor, motivational speaker, financial literacy activist and philanthropist. visit our event page for date and time
High Profile Guest On Our Conference Calls
You will have the opportunity to meet High Profile Special Guest Speakers on our conference call. The call is once a month . Here are just a few of our past guest:
●Greg Reid, Motivational speaker,Published in over 45 books, 28 best sellers, five motion pictures, and featured in
● Sharon Lechter, author, businesswoman, investor, motivational speaker, financial literacy activist and philanthropist
● Willie Jolley, motivational speakers,Best selling author His mission in life is to help people to maximize their God-given talents and abilities so that they can do more, be more, and achieve more.
● Francine D. Ward, Attorney,author, businesswoman, investor, motivational speaker
● Vickie Winans Gospel singer and recording artist
● Tasha Smith ,actress, comedian and model. She has appeared in numerous movies and television shows, most notably as Angela Williams in the Tyler Perry films Why Did I Get Married?
●Carolyn Gable: A single mother of seven, ages 10 to 35, her rags to riches story seems impossible to believe.
●Karen E. Quinones Miller African-American journalist, historian, and nationally best-selling author, and community activist. In particular she has studied the area known as Harlem.
● and many many more
We are a community of women improving our financial know-how, learning new skills & gaining confidence along the way. This knowledge has assisted our members with better management of their money, investments and personal finance decisions. We offers opportunities for financial education through Events, Courses, Forums, Resources, Experts, Videos & many fun activities. Join us and take advantage of the valuable opportunities available through High Net Worth Friends.